News SignupEnter your email address below to receive news and information from Lindon City by email!
Notice of Lindon City Billing
On December 13, 2013 the City Council approved a change to the Utility Late Penalty. Beginning January 31, 2014, Lindon City will charge a $10.00 penalty per month on past due accounts. The Utility Bills will also have a new look with more detailed information. If you have any questions regarding this change, please call the City Offices at 801-785-5043.
What is UTOPIA? Click Here to watch this informational video about UTOPIA fiber optic development.
Snow Removal - Notice to Residents
Please Note: Residents and Business owners are required (per Lindon City Code) to keep their sidewalks clear of snow or other debris. Please reference the code section below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Public Works Department at 801-796-7954. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
It is unlawful for any person owning, occupying or having control of any premises, to place, or permit to be placed, upon the sidewalk of the half of the street next to such premises:
4th Annual Blood Drive
Lindon is excited to be participating in Horrocks Engineers 4th Annual Blood Drive on April 8, 2014! The blood drive is a friendly competition between several cities in
Bicycle & Pedstrian Master Plan Study
Lindon City is looking for ways to improve biking and walking in the community. Planning efforts are underway to create a Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan for Lindon. The City will be looking for feedback from the public at various stages in the planning process.
How You Can Help
1. An on-line survey has been created to gather information on where people in Lindon bike and walk, where they’d like to bike and walk, and what types of facilities they’d like to use.
Please take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lindonwalkbike
2. The first open house for the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan will be held on February 12, 2014 at the Lindon Community Center from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Click here for flyer. The project team would love to hear your feedback about how to improve Lindon!
3. Get out there and ride! If you’re new to biking or just need some important reminders, click here for some safety tips, rules of the road, and tips for biking in winter.
2014 Lindon Days Parade & Vendor Applications Now Avaliable
Lindon Days 2014 Parade Application Now Avaliable
The 2014 Lindon Days Parade Application is now Available for Download. The Parade Theme for 2014 is "Superhero Celebration" so we hope all residents and businesses will be creative and participate in the Parade this year. The Parade is Saturday August 9 at 10 AM.
Top 50 Best Places to Live in America (2009, 2011, 2013)
Click link below for article on Lindon
Lindon City Center - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
100 North State Street, Lindon, UT 84042
City Center / Administration - (801) 785-5043
Community Development - (801) 785-7687
Justice Court - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - (801) 785-1971
Aquatics Center - (801) 610-4160
Lindon City Community/Senior Center
25 North Main Street, Lindon, UT 84042
Senior Center - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - (801) 769-8625
Community Center - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. - (801) 769-8637
Lindon City Police Department - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
100 North State Street, Lindon (lower level)
EMERGENCY = 911
Police Dept. Office - (801) 769-8600
Fire/EMS Office - (801) 229-7021
Police/Fire/EMS Dispatch - (801) 229-7070
Lindon City Public Works - Hours: M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
946 West Center Street, Lindon, UT 84042
OTHER CONTACT NUMBERS:
- Allied Waste (Garbage Service) - (801) 785-5935
- Timpanogos Special Service District (Green Waste) - (801) 756-5231
- North Point Solid Waste (Dump / Transfer Station) - (801) 225-8538
- North Utah County Animal Shelter - (801) 785-3442
Animal Shelter Website
Report Illegal Spills or Dumping in Storm Drains by calling Public Works at (801) 796-7954 Click here for details.