Notice to Voters: The 2020 Election is being conducted by the Utah County Elections Office. Please call 801-851-8128 with any questions.
Below are a few questions and answers we anticipate you may have but as always check the Utah County Website for the current and most up to date information –
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to change how we administer in-person voting. We are encouraging all voters to VOTE BY MAIL.
Election updates and relevant information for voters will be posted on the Utah County Elections Facebook page. We encourage everyone to follow and share our content.
Election highlights for voters:
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here.
- Election results will be released as early as 8:00 PM on Election Day. To be included in all result updates, please sign up here.
- Election updates and relevant information for voters will be posted on our Utah County Elections Facebook page. We encourage everyone to follow and share our content.
- Our office is encouraging voters to return their voted ballot at any of the secured drop boxes located throughout the county. Dropbox locations can be found here. A ballot drop box is located at the Lindon City Center lower level parking lot at 100 North State Street, Lindon.
- The deadline to postmark your ballot was November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the three locations throughout the county. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Our office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can contact our office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call our office at 801-851-8128 for more information.