Notice to Voters:
Please check the Utah County website utahcounty.vote for updated information and for current voting drive through locations.
Here are a few questions and answers we anticipate you may have but as always check the website for the current and most up to date information –
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to change how we administer in-person voting. We are encouraging all voters to VOTE FROM HOME.
- When is Election Day?
- June 30, 2020.
- Can I register to vote on Election Day?
- No. The deadline to register to vote for Election Day will be June 19, which is 11 days prior to the Election.
- Can I update my party affiliation on Election Day?
- No. The deadline to change your party affiliation will be June 19, which is 11 days prior to the Election.
- Can I update my address on Election Day?
- No. The deadline to update your address will be June 19, which is 11 days prior to the Election.
- Where can I vote on Election Day?
- There will be no polling locations on Election Day. If you need a ballot, you can pick one up through one of our drive-thru locations located throughout the county. Please check our website for locations @ utahcounty.vote
- Drive-thru locations will be open from 7:00AM and will close at 8:00PM.
- You can submit your voted ballot by submitting your ballot at any secured drop box by 8:00PM on Election Day. You can find locations @ utahcounty.vote
- If you choose to not utilize our secured drop boxes throughout the county, you can mail your voted ballot through the United States Postal Service. Your ballot must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2020.
- When should I receive my ballot in the mail?
- Ballots will be delivered the week of June 8. If you do not receive your ballot by June 12, please contact our office at 801-851-8128.
- What if I am a voter with a disability? What are my options?
- If you are a voter with a disability, you have several options to cast your ballot.
- You will need to submit a Disabled Voter Ballot Request form. You can submit your form through several methods: 1. Text UtahCounty to 28683 2. Submit an application electronically. To get the form go to Utahcounty.vote – click on forms or 3. Request an application by mail.
You can contact our office by calling 801-851-8128 or by sending an email to email@example.com