Notice to Voters: The 2020 Election will be conducted by the Utah County Election Office.
Please call 801-851-8128 with any questions.
Below are a few questions and answers we anticipate you may have but as always check the Utah County Website for the current and most up to date information –
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to change how we administer in-person voting. We are encouraging all voters to VOTE BY MAIL.
Election updates and relevant information for voters will be posted on the Utah County Elections Facebook page. We encourage everyone to follow and share our content.
What voters need to know - GENERAL ELECTION:
- Ballots were mailed the week of October 12, we anticipate ballots being delivered in mailboxes as soon as Tuesday, October 13. If a voter does not have a ballot by October 16, they should contact our office at 801-851-8128.
- October 23rd is the last day to register to vote in-person or online. Click here to check your registration.
- Information relating to dropbox locations, ballot pick-up locations, early voting, who/what is on the ballot, etc. can all be found on our website at UtahCounty.Vote
- Our office is encouraging voters to return their voted ballot at any of the secured drop boxes located throughout the county. Dropbox locations can be found here. A ballot drop box is located at the Lindon City Center lower level parking lot at 100 North State Street, Lindon.
- The deadline to postmark your ballot is November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the Utah County Elections Office. Please note the elections office is an early voting location but due to Covid-19 will be conducting business mainly through phone calls rather than walk-ins. Please click on the early voting locations link to find a early voting location to visit. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here.
- Our office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can contact our office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call our office at 801-851-8128 for more information.