In coordination with the Fall Leaf Pick Up program, the annual city-wide fall clean-up will be held November 13th – 22nd. Dumpsters will be available at the following locations for disposal of fall leaf bags, garden waste and residential household waste (no commercial or construction waste permitted).
- City Center Arena – 200 North Main Street
- Hollow Park – 300 East 400 North
- Lindon View Park – 350 North 780 East
- Pheasant Brook Park – 400 North 800 West
- Public Works - 946 West Center (only accessible 7am-3:30pm)
- New Location – 1504 West 500 North (between the Fieldstone and Anderson Farms Developments)
*Please put waste in the dumpster (not left on ground around dumpster). Dumpsters fill quickly on the weekends. If the dumpster is full please check another site or come back another day. If full, please call the Lindon City Center and let us know the address to have dumped (801)785-5043.