Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Illicit Discharge Report Information

If you witness an illegal discharge into the storm drain system, please report the incident to the Storm Water Division, Lindon City Public Works, (801) 796-7954.  After office hours, please contact the Police Department at (801) 229-7070.

Click here for details regarding what information your report should include.