LINDON CITY UNEXPECTED DEATH RESOURCES
- Brookhaven Counseling
- Canary Gardens
- Share Parents of Utah
Immediate Concerns for Family Members
- Notify law enforcement to respond to the location of the death. Officers will help guide you through this process and provide you with victim's advocate information.
- Notify close family and friends of the individual.
- Ask trusted family members or friends to come over to help you and offer support for the first few hours.
- Decide on a Mortuary for your loved one. A list of local funeral homes is listed below.
- Make work and school arrangements as needed. It is important to have adequate time to grieve for your loved one.
Secondary Concerns for Family Members
- Decide on a Cemetery for your loved one. A list of local cemeteries is listed below.
- Make arrangements with your chosen mortuary for a viewing, funeral, and burial if desired.
- Consider a florist for the services and/or the casket.
- Consider an obituary for your loved one and secure any favorite or recent pictures.
- Gather vital information regarding the deceased that will be needed for a death certificate (full legal name, birthdate, social security number, etc.)
Local Funeral Homes
- Utah Valley Mortuary
- Premier Funeral Services
- Berg Mortuary
500 N. State Street
- Sundberg-Olpin Mortuary
495 S. State Street
- Walker-Sanderson Funeral Home
- Olpin Family Mortuary
- Nelson Family Mortuary
- Anderson & Son's Mortuary
- Warenski Funeral Home
- Lindon City Cemetery
- Orem City Cemetery
- Pleasant Grove Cemetery
- Provo City Cemetery
- American Fork City Cemetery